Wednesday, April 27, 2011

asin shocking without cloths

asin shocking without cloths

Know UR Ledge: America's Famous Serial Killers!
This Milwaukee serial killer murdered boys of Asian and African descent. His murders were gruesome and involved torture, forced sodomy, dismemberment (removing their limbs), necrophilia, and cannibalism. ... He wandered into the streets without clothes, with Dahmer in pursuit. Police believed Dahmer's story that the boy was 19 years old and was his partner, and took the boy to Dahmer's house. In spite of noticing a weird smell there, they left without investigating. ...
The Dropout Diaries - Baby Snatchers
It still takes me by surprise, this Asian baby-love. I feel it less in Singapore but it's still here. In Vietnam, babies are revered. In Singapore, in the right circumstances, they are enjoyed like a sneaky treat. When I was at university I worked as a waitress ... Then the airline lost some of our luggage, leaving me with one change of clothes in a country where I can barely fit my arm into the waistband of a pair of “big size” jeans. Since then we've done a fair bit of ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment