Thursday, June 30, 2011

kawaii nail art 1

Kawaii Nail Art: Holiday Manicure - I'm off to Italy
I freestyled with some nail art pens in silver, light blue, pale pink and a corally colour. The silver and coral ones were in set from Asda called Fing'rs (i think that is the brand). I got the inspiration from a design ...

Kawaii Nail Art: Nail Rock Nail Wraps and Ciate nail polish reviews
During that time I had washed up, had bath, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. 2 nails started to peel off. My thumbs showed no signs of wear and tear before I took them off and I think this is because I had put these on ...

Kawaii Nail Art: Nail Blog Round Up
Kawaii Nail Art. Cute nail designs inspired by Japanese Nail Art Magazines ... About Me. My Photo. Stacie: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom: I took up painting my nails after seeing fantastic designs at WAH nails and needing them NOW. I started in November 2010. I'm learning as I go and am very inspired by Japanese Nail Art, hence the name. View my complete profile ...

Kawaii Nail Art: Pink stripes with flowers
I did these nails to go shopping on Tuesday. I didn't have time to take great pictures but I thought I would share them anyway as it's nice to have ideas. I think I saw something similar in a japanese nail art mag but I ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment