Monday, September 26, 2011

Sign into multipe Google accounts from same browser tweak

Well i have 2 gmail accounts and my dedicated mail account and blogger account are on one while orkut page is on another,While browsing i usually switch account's which result in all my google services being logged out of one account and going to the other.This was really irritating to me when i was busy with some other work.I used to open up chrome and firefox and login for this,but i am really in love with chrome that i dont like Firefox anymore.So how do i get both my google account's to work in the same browser?




Yesterday as i was going through my google accounts page i saw this.This feature can be enabled or disabled from our google account's page.

Google Accounts page.

  • Now go to Multipe Sign-In Edit tab
Multiple sessions page
  • Just Click on and select all and then save.
That's it now you can access multiple google accounts from the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment